Automate your AWS infrastructure security
Codify security across your entire stack with continuous configuration scanning and automated remediations against security misconfiguration.
Actionable security and compliance insights
With Bridgecrew deployed in your AWS cloud architecture, it's easy to maintain visibility into your cloud security posture and stay up-to-date with AWS security best practices.
Complete visibility into your AWS infrastructure security posture
Monitor your AWS security resources and accounts for misconfigurations and get continuous insight into how secure your AWS cloud is.
Guardrails for continuous governance of your AWS architecture
Control your AWS accounts, permissions, and security groups to prevent cloud security drift and misconfigurations with continuous security scanning.
Built-in AWS compliance automation across your infrastructure
Stay on top of AWS security best practices and compliance benchmarks for SOC 2, HIPAA, ISO 27001, PCI, and more.
Get complete AWS security posture visibility
Find and fix AWS misconfigurations in run-time with continuous scanning and automated remediations.
- Automatically scan your AWS environment in run-time for policy violations and misconfigurations.
- Seamlessly connect Bridgecrew to your AWS infrastructure with a simple CloudTrail template.
- Implements fixes into your AWS architecture via Bridgecrew’s automated Lambdas or create an issue to fix later.
AWS security and compliance policies
Bridgecrew comes pre-built with hundreds of policies across categories like IAM, Kubernetes, Logging, Networking, Elasticsearch, S3, Secrets, Serverless, and more. Cloud security requirements are in mind every step of the way when using Bridgecrew in both runtime and build-time. Ensure policy compliance within your Terraform, CloudFormation, ARM, Serverless, or Kubernetes DevSecOps solutions. If an error occurs, you can address it before it ever reaches the cloud.
Misconfigured Amazon S3 buckets are one of the leading causes of data leakage. Make sure that your S3 resources aren’t inadvertently exposed and your use of AWS S3 encryption is persistent.
Monitor your entire AWS architecture for hardcoded AWS credentials and AWS secret keys in EC2 user data, Lambda environment variables, and infrastructure code.
AWS IAM automation
Right-size your AWS IAM, ensure EC2 instances have proper access to resources, and that the appropriate AWS security groups are attached to the correct EC2 instances.
Shift cloud security left
Prevent AWS misconfigurations in build-time with Bridgecrew's CloudFormation scanning and fixes.
- Run Bridgecrew in runtime and build-time to ensure your entire AWS infrastructure is secure.
- Embed cloud security directly into your CI/CD pipeline and developer workflows to take your AWS security to the next level.
- Integrate with your source code repository to fix issues with merge-ready pull requests and ensure misconfigurations aren’t deployed.
Bridgecrew is free to get started
Sign up to codify your AWS security
Bridgecrew is a proud AWS Advanced Technology Partner and has achieved Security Competency status and DevOps Competency status. We’re also available in AWS Marketplace.