Automate your AWS infrastructure security
Bridgecrew’s codified cloud security platform streamlines Amazon Web Services security to keep your public cloud secure.
Complete visibility into your AWS infrastructure security posture
Monitor your AWS resources and accounts for misconfigurations and get continuous insight into how secure your AWS cloud is.
Guardrails for continuous governance of your AWS architecture
Control your AWS accounts, permissions, and security groups to prevent cloud security drift with continuous security scanning.
Built-in AWS compliance automation across your infrastructure
Stay on top of AWS security best practices and compliance benchmarks for SOC 2, HIPAA, ISO 27001, PCI, and more.
Find and fix AWS misconfigurations in run-time with continuous scanning and automated remediations
With Bridgecrew deployed in your AWS cloud architecture, it’s easy to maintain visibility into your cloud security posture and stay up-to-date with AWS security best practices.
- Automatically scan your AWS environment in run-time for policy violations and misconfigurations.
- Seamlessly connect Bridgecrew to your AWS infrastructure with a simple CloudTrail template.
- Implements fixes into your AWS architecture via Bridgecrew’s automated Lambdas or create an issue to fix later.
Prevent AWS misconfigurations in build-time with security-as-code embedded directly into your CI/CD pipeline
Bridgecrew takes a unique approach to cloud security by transforming misconfigurations in your AWS environment into immutable infrastructure by codifying it in your CloudFormation templates.
- Run Bridgecrew in run-time and build-time to ensure your entire AWS infrastructure is secure from code to commit.
- Embed cloud security directly into your CI/CD pipeline and developer workflows to take your AWS security to the next level.
- Integrate with your source code repository to fix issues with merge-ready pull requests and ensure misconfigurations aren’t deployed.