Technical Content Marketing Manager
San Francisco Bay Area, CA
At Bridgecrew, we’re committed to making cloud security accessible to everyone through our platform and education. To help us in that mission and take our content to the next level, we’re looking for an organized and over-achieving Technical Content Marketing Manager. This role is for you if you have a penchant for translating complex topics into compelling stories, have a background in marketing to a technical audience, and want to be part of an incredibly high-growth and exciting security startup.
- Translate marketing goals and content strategy into an actionable content marketing plan
- Maintain ongoing editorial calendar to meet Marketing and Growth goals
- Write and edit blog posts, reports, website copy, emails, partner marketing materials, etc.
- Plan and develop multimedia content (videos, podcast, etc.)
- Manage internal and external technical writing resources
- 2+ years of content marketing experience
- Experience writing in a technical domain (DevOps, developer tools, or cybersecurity preferred)
- Meticulousness when it comes to planning, organizing, and managing content
- Outstanding communication and storytelling skills
- Expert understanding of SEO best practices
Apply to this position below