Business Development, Technology Partnerships
San Francisco Bay Area, CABridgecrew is changing the way teams secure their cloud infrastructure. By leveraging security-as-code, Bridgecrew’s platform identifies and automatically fixes cloud infrastructure misconfigurations in both run-time and build-time. Founded in 2019, Bridgecrew is backed by Battery Ventures, NFX, Sorensen Ventures, and others to make cloud security simpler and more accessible. Today Bridgecrew enables DevOps and security teams from companies like BetterHelp, Brex, Databricks, and LendingHome to more efficiently keep their clouds secure and stay compliant.
We’re seeking to grow our Business Development team to support our rapid growth in the U.S. You will be a key player on the Business Development team and will be responsible for solving customers’ DevSecOps needs through one or more technology partners. Reporting to the VP of Business Development, the ideal candidate will be organized, passionate about helping customers with partners, and focused on enhancing the partner experience with Bridgecrew globally.
- As the Business Development leader growing our Bridgecrew Technology Partnerships, this role will demonstrate a working knowledge of Bridgecrew’s product suite to bring an awareness of our platform, capabilities, and value propositions to our technology partner customer engagements to one or more named technology partners.
- Build and deepen relationships with technology partner customers, influence their strategic direction, and serve as a business partner to grow Bridgecrew sales with our technology partners’ customer-facing teams.
- Identify and work with Bridgecrew Sales on enterprise deal cycles along with our technology partners in both demand gen and deal support models.
- Leverage technology partnerships as a strategic channel for Bridgecrew. Develop and grow a partnership pipeline and account strategy, by partnering with technology partnership teams in prospecting, identifying, and qualifying business prospects and growing the success of our joint customers.
- Achieve assigned technology partner goals while providing pipeline, marketing, and product leadership to Bridgecrew and technology partner teams.
- 5+ years in pubic cloud, cybersecurity, or DevOps sales and/or business development
- Solid understanding of enterprise SaaS business models and ecosystems
- Excellent communicator with proven ability to explain new technology in clear, easy-to-understand terms to executives as well as the ability to engage partner product management and systems engineers on a technical level
- Self-starter who can own projects from start to finish with minimal guidance
- Experience working with diverse remote teams and clients is preferred but not required
- Deep understanding of cloud infrastructure, cloud security, or DevOps is greatly preferred but not required
- Established ecosystem of security/cloud security partners and engineering key influencers is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or other relevant fields (MBA or Graduate degree is a plus)