Senior Director of Business Development
San Francisco Bay Area, CABridgecrew is an all-in-one security platform that makes distributed cloud-native security easy and cost-effective. Making cloud-native security easy to understand, actionable, and scalable is no easy feat, but this platform fills the gaps in the cloud-native ecosystems by providing lifecycle visibility and governance, automating best practice implementations, and creating rapid and orchestrated remediation.
There is no doubt that cloud adoption has hit a tipping point, yet the security needed to protect it has stagnated. Security can no longer rely on experts, who are in short supply, or manual processes, which are unable to keep pace–it needs to be native to the cloud.
Luckily, infrastructure as code (IaC) as well as continuous integration and continuous development (CI/CD) provisioning practices are becoming prevalent, opening up a whole new way to architect security.
We took these convergent forces and harnessed the power of the developer community to deliver security in a way that is simple, automated, and distributed.
We’re seeking an experienced Business Development Leader to join the US-based team. The Senior Director of Business Development will be a key leader in the sales and business development teams and will be responsible for owning and developing Bridgecrew’s relationship and channel partnership with AWS, developing Bridgcrew’s partnership strategy, identifying and evaluating key technology and go-to-market partners, and negotiating and closing new revenue opportunities and partnership deals while managing existing relationships.
- Evangelize Bridgecrew’s product within AWS sales, account management, and revenue-generating teams in order to generate channel-based revenue
- Own and build upon the relationship with AWS as a strategic partner and sales channel
- Research, segment, and prioritize all the strategic partnership opportunities whether they be alliances, commercial partnerships, channels, or technology OEM relationships
- Increase awareness for Bridgecrew through partnerships, co-marketing plans, and cross-functional relationships within the partners
- Be the first strategic business development executive, working directly with and reporting to the CEO & Co-founder
- 2-5+ years in cybersecurity or DevOps with business development and alliances experience
- Deep understanding of cloud infrastructure and cloud security (DevOps experience a plus)
- Solid understanding of Enterprise SaaS business models and ecosystems
- Excellent communicator with proven ability to explain new technology in clear, easy-to-understand terms to executives as well as the ability to engage partner product management and systems engineers on a technical level
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or other relevant fields (MBA or Graduate degree is a plus)
- Successful track record in leading sales driven from partnerships with AWS
- Established ecosystem of security and cloud security partners and engineering key influencers is a bonus, but not required