Security Engine Full Stack Developer
Tel Aviv, IsraelWe are looking for a talented Full Stack Developer to join our Security Engine team. You will take part in building the most advanced codified cloud security solution on the market.
Bridgecrew develops an automation platform for scaling cloud infrastructure security. Our platform automates log auditing, compliance scanning, remediation execution, and guardrails deployment for AWS and Terraform. It includes standardized APIs that can be incorporated into CI/CD pipelines to prevent misconfigurations before they impact production.
Founded in 2019, Bridgecrew is backed by NFX, Sorensen Ventures, Draper Nexus, and others to make cloud security simple and accessible. Bridgecrew is headquartered in San Francisco with an R&D office in Tel Aviv.
- Designing and developing our security engine, which scans both common infrastructure as code languages and runtime environments for misconfigurations
- Designing and implementing an architecture that scales and maintains quality when facing environments with thousands of entities
- Learning and utilizing the latest technologies in the market (cloud infrastructure, Serverless, containers orchestration, GraphDB, and more)
- Involvement in the open source community, creating and maintaining our open source libraries and contributing to other libraries
- 3+ years of experience working as a Full Stack Engineer
- Independent autodidact with excellent problem solving skills and a passion to learn cutting-edge technologies
- Familiarity with CI/CD methodologies and experience with relevant tools such as Jenkins, Github actions, and CircleCI is a bonus, but not required
- Experience with Go, Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, CloudFormation, Pulumi, etc.), GraphDB and Graph query languages (Gremlin) is a bonus, but not required