SDR and Sales Associate
Bridgecrew is a fast-paced company in a fast-paced market at the intersection of security and devops. As a Sales Development Representative, you will be many of our prospects` first exposure to the company, so you play a critical role in our success. You will engage with both enterprise executives and young startup leaders, so versatility and adaptability are key. You will work closely with sales, marketing, and product to maintain a clear message and keep up-to-date with product updates and marketing campaigns. We are looking for someone that wants to grow professionally together with us.
- Write, optimize, and manage personal campaigns to increase engagement after events and marketing campaigns.
- Reach out to all inbound leads, qualify, and schedule meetings for the Accounts Executive sales team.
- Outbound campaigns and cold calling daily using campaign management tools
- Ensure key discovery information is collected and shared with appropriate partners before demos are held with prospects
- Ability to meet goals as set by the sales team each quarter
- Help writing the sales documentation and processes together with the sales leader
- Will be a prime candidate to join our account executive team within 6-12 months
- 1+ years of professional sales experience
- B2B Startup or SaaS experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Positive attitude with a passion for a career in sales
- Highly organized and able to adapt to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Impeccable customer skills: communication, empathy, integrity
- Great references