Tel Aviv, IsraelWe’re looking for a Product Manager who can help us design, build, and ship industry-defining products to help developers build more secure infrastructure in the public cloud. Join the Bridgecrew team to lead a developer-first security movement.
Bridgecrew empowers developers to write secure cloud infrastructure code faster. We help some of the fastest growing cloud-native companies like Databricks, Robinhood, Brex, and Lemonade identify, fix, and prevent risky misconfigurations that could lead to exposure of private cloud assets.
Founded in 2019, Bridgecrew is backed by Battery Ventures as well as NFX, Sorensen Ventures, Draper Nexus, and others to make cloud security simple and accessible to all developers. Bridgecrew is headquartered in San Francisco, California with an R&D center in Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Analyze user behavior and conversion data to identify our best potential leads and leverage this data to better target and engage with them.
- Experiment to improve performance and keep the product leads funnel innovative and automated.
- Work closely with our customer success, marketing, and sales teams on supporting existing customers, identifying common user problems, and taking the solutions you define to market.
- Work with product designers, technical writers, and digital marketing experts to form a sustainable product growth strategy.
- Understand DevOps and cloud security practitioners, often being able to directly relate to and understand use cases.
- 2+ years in product management, with at least 1+ working on freemium/SaaS products.
- A track record of delivering customer acquisition growth and optimization across key metrics.
- A hands-on, proactive approach with a love to explore new domains and technologies.
- Significant experience with public cloud services (such as AWS), DevOps tooling, and infrastructure-as-a-service.
- Articulate and effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- BS/BA degree required.