Tel Aviv, IsraelWe’re looking for a Product Manager who can help us design, build and ship industry defining products to help software developers build more secure infrastructure in the public cloud.
Bridgecrew develops an automation platform for scaling cloud infrastructure security. The platform automates security and compliance scanning, automated remediation, and guardrail deployment for public cloud infrastructure and infrastructure-as-code. It includes standardized APIs that can be incorporated into CI/CD pipelines to prevent misconfigurations before they impact production. Founded in 2019, Bridgecrew is backed by Battery Ventures, NFX, Sorensen Ventures, Draper Nexus and others to make cloud security simple and accessible to developers. Bridgecrew is headquartered in San Francisco with an R&D office in Tel Aviv.
- Analyze user behavior and conversion data to identify our best potential leads and leverage this data to better target and engage with them.
- Experimenting to improve performance and keep the product leads funnel innovative and automated.
- Work closely with our customer success, marketing and sales teams on supporting existing customers, identifying common user problems and taking the solutions you define to market
- Work with product designers, technical writers and digital marketing experts to form a sustainable product growth strategy.
- Understand DevOps and cloud security practitioners, often being able to directly relate to and understand use cases.
- Travel at least once a quarter to gather feedback from our users and to spend time working face-to-face with other colleagues.
- 3+ years in product management, with at least 1+ working on freemium/SaaS products.
- A track record of delivering customer acquisition growth and optimization across key metrics.
- Hands-on, proactive and love to explore new domains and technologies.
- Significant experience with public cloud services (such as AWS), DevOps tooling and infrastructure-as-a-service.
- Articulate and effective communication skills, both in writing and verbally.
- BS/BA degree required.