Tel Aviv, IsraelBridgecrew empowers developers to write more secure cloud infrastructure code. We help some of the fastest growing cloud-native companies like Databricks, Robinhood, Brex, and Lemonade identify, fix, and prevent risky misconfigurations that could lead to exposure of private cloud assets.
Founded in 2019, Bridgecrew is backed by Battery Ventures as well as NFX, Sorensen Ventures, Draper Nexus, and others to make cloud security simple and accessible to all developers. Bridgecrew is headquartered in San Francisco, California with an R&D center in Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Work with customers, solution architects, product managers, and software engineers to build a web-interface for our services workspace console.
- Produce artifacts such as interaction flows and mock-ups to support development and rapid iteration.
- Conduct customer and user research.
- Work to strengthen the UX process and evangelize user experience as a core company value.
- At least 1 year of experience in user experience design for enterprise B2B platforms.
- Experience in designing web-based applications.
- Ability to guide complex features from initial concept to production and post-launch evaluation.
- Excellent visualization skills with the ability to clearly articulate concepts visually and verbally.
- Familiarity with developer platforms such as AWS Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, GitHub, GitLab, CircleCI.