Platform Full Stack Developer
Tel Aviv, IsraelWe are looking for a talented Full Stack Developer to join our Platform team. You will take part in building the most advanced codified cloud security solution on the market.
Bridgecrew develops an automation platform for scaling cloud infrastructure security. Our platform automates log auditing, compliance scanning, remediation execution, and guardrails deployment for AWS and Terraform. It includes standardized APIs that can be incorporated into CI/CD pipelines to prevent misconfigurations before they impact production.
Founded in 2019, Bridgecrew is backed by NFX, Sorensen Ventures, Draper Nexus, and others to make cloud security simple and accessible. Bridgecrew is headquartered in San Francisco with an R&D office in Tel Aviv.
- Designing and developing our platform, exposing security insights to our customers, and enabling them to mitigate security risks
- Working closely with the Product & UX departments to create a sleek and intuitive user experience for our customers
- Creating a Front End infrastructure and components gallery that will enable developers from all teams to easily contribute to the platform at scale
- Continuously monitoring and optimizing the platform to deliver the best possible experience and performance to our end users
- Learning and utilizing the latest technologies on the market (Serverless, React, Redux, StoryBook, Chromatic, and more)
- 3+ years of experience working as a Full Stack Engineer using HTML/CSS, React, and/or live production systems
- Independent autodidact with excellent problem solving skills and a passion to learn cutting-edge technologies
- Familiarity with CI/CD methodologies and experience with relevant tools such as Jenkins, Github actions, and CircleCI is a bonus, but not required
- Experience with NodeJS, state management libraries (Redux, Mobx), Amazon Web Services, or any other cloud provider is a bonus, but not required