Front End Engineer
Tel Aviv, IsraelWe are looking for a Front End Engineer to join our team. This is an opportunity to contribute to and be part of a team working on today’s latest security and cloud services technologies.
Bridgecrew develops an automation platform for scaling cloud infrastructure security. Our platform automates log auditing, compliance scanning, remediation execution, and guardrails deployment for AWS and Terraform. It includes standardized APIs that can be incorporated into CI/CD pipelines to prevent misconfigurations before they impact production.
Founded in 2019, Bridgecrew is backed by NFX, Sorensen Ventures, Draper Nexus, and others to make cloud security simple and accessible. Bridgecrew is headquartered in San Francisco with an R&D office in Tel Aviv.
- You will participate in building the most user-friendly cloud security services of the industry.
- You will propose, design, and test innovative ways to handle cloud security challenges.
- You will regularly interact with end-users to understand how your systems can serve them better.
- You will propose, design, and test applications to ensure quality and systems reliability.
- 3+ years of experience working as a front end engineer.
- Experience working with live production systems.
- Experience with React, Redux, NPM.
- Independent autodidact with excellent problem solving skills and a passion to learn cutting-edge technologies.
- Security background is a plus, but not required.
- Tech stack: React, Redux, NodeJS, AWS