Front End Engineer
Tel Aviv, IsraelWe are looking for a Front End Engineer to join our team.
Bridgecrew develops an automation platform for scaling cloud infrastructure security. The platform automates security and compliance scanning, automated remediation, and guardrail deployment for public cloud infrastructure and infrastructure-as-code. It includes standardized APIs that can be incorporated into CI/CD pipelines to prevent misconfigurations before they impact production. Founded in 2019, Bridgecrew is backed by Battery Ventures, NFX, Sorensen Ventures, Draper Nexus and others to make cloud security simple and accessible to developers. Bridgecrew is headquartered in San Francisco with an R&D office in Tel Aviv.
- Participate in building the most user-friendly cloud security services of the industry.
- Propose, design and test innovative ways to handle cloud security challenges.
- Regularly interact with end-users to understand how your systems can serve them better.
- Propose, design and test applications to ensure quality and systems reliability.
- 3 years of experience working as a front end engineer.
- Experience working with live production systems.
- 2 years experience with React, Redux, NPM
- Independent, autodidact with excellent problem solving and Passion to learn cutting edge technologies
- Security background - A plus
- Tech stack: React, Redux, NodeJS, AWS