Customer Success Engineer
United StatesBridgecrew is changing the way teams secure their cloud infrastructure. By leveraging security-as-code, Bridgecrew’s platform identifies and automatically fixes cloud infrastructure misconfigurations in both run-time and build-time. Founded in 2019, Bridgecrew is backed by Battery Ventures, NFX, Sorensen Ventures, and others to make cloud security simpler and more accessible. Today Bridgecrew enables DevOps and security teams from companies like BetterHelp, Brex, Databricks, and LendingHome to more efficiently keep their clouds secure and stay compliant.
We’re seeking a Customer Support Engineer to join the US-based team. This role primarily comprises a mix of supporting existing customers as they adopt and use the Bridgecrew platform and contributing to the evolution of the platform itself–in both design and hands-on development–in response to customer needs. A secondary responsibility is to support Bridgecrew's sales team as needed to deliver high-value features for prospects. This role will work closely with the product management, engineering, and sales teams at Bridgecrew.
- Provide hands-on support for customers during onboarding and ongoing use of the Bridgecrew platform.
- Support customer security goals as a trusted advisor with knowledge of cloud security best practices.
- Consolidate customer feedback and individual insights to influence the Bridgecrew platform roadmap.
- Develop tailored technical solutions for customer needs and integrate those solutions to the Bridgecrew platform.
- Perform detailed troubleshooting of customer issues, including direct resolution.
- Manage customer accounts to ensure each receives a high degree of service, value, and satisfaction.
- Be available to provide occasional after-hours support on a scheduled / non-scheduled basis.
- 3-5 years of experience in a customer success, technical support, or technical consulting role.
- Knowledge of general and cloud-specific security best practices, such as identity and access management, networking, and encryption.
- Familiarity with the most common services of at least one major cloud provider (AWS, GCP, or Azure).
- Experience working with git and CI/CD tools and workflows.
- Ability to trace, troubleshoot, and resolve complex technical issues.
- Experience handling customer feedback or escalations and balancing customer demands.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Cloud provider certifications are a bonus, but not required.