Azure Cloud Engineer
Tel Aviv, IsraelWe are looking for a Software Engineer to join our team.
Bridgecrew develops an automation platform for scaling cloud infrastructure security. The platform automates security and compliance scanning, automated remediation, and guardrail deployment for public cloud infrastructure and infrastructure-as-code. It includes standardized APIs that can be incorporated into CI/CD pipelines to prevent misconfigurations before they impact production. Founded in 2019, Bridgecrew is backed by Battery Ventures, NFX, Sorensen Ventures, Draper Nexus and others to make cloud security simple and accessible to developers. Bridgecrew is headquartered in San Francisco with an R&D office in Tel Aviv.
- Lead innovative cloud security solutions for Microsoft Azure cloud services.
- Participate in building the most user-friendly cloud security services of the industry.
- Propose, design and test innovative ways to handle cloud security challenges.
- Leverage Serverless architecture and container orchestration frameworks together with and other emerging technologies.
- Regularly interact with end-users to understand how your systems can serve them better.
- Propose, design and test applications to ensure quality and systems reliability.
- 3 years of experience working as a full stack engineer
- Experience working with live production systems
- 2+ years experience building with Microsoft Azure
- Familiarity with CI/CD methodologies, experience with relevant tools (such as Jenkins, Github actions, CircleCI)
- Independent with excellent problem solving and Passion to learn cutting edge technologies
- Independent, autodidact with excellent problem solving and Passion to learn cutting edge technologies
- Tech stack: React, Redux, NodeJS, Azure, AWS, Terraform, Python, Docker, Serverless