San Francisco Bay Area, CABridgecrew is an all-in-one security platform that makes distributed cloud-native security easy and cost-effective. Making cloud-native security easy to understand, actionable, and scalable is no easy feat, but this platform fills the gaps in the cloud-native ecosystems by providing lifecycle visibility and governance, automating best practice implementations, and creating rapid and orchestrated remediation.
There is no doubt that cloud adoption has hit a tipping point, yet the security needed to protect it has stagnated. Security can no longer rely on experts, who are in short supply, or manual processes, which are unable to keep pace–it needs to be native to the cloud.
Luckily, infrastructure as code (IaC) and continuous integration and continuous development (CI/CD) provisioning practices are becoming prevalent, opening up a whole new way to architect security.
We took these convergent forces and harnessed the power of the developer community to deliver security in a way that is simple, automated, and distributed.
We’re seeking our first Account Executive to join the US-based team. The Account Executive will be a key player in the sales and business development teams and will be responsible for identifying, segmenting, engaging, and converting qualified mid-market and enterprise prospects into paying customers according to a quarterly and annual quota. As a founding member of our sales team reporting to the Sr. Director Sales, close deals with a focus on new logos. A successful Account Executive will be a skilled communicator and presenter who can find the best fit between client and product. The ideal candidate will be organized, passionate about client relations, and focused on enhancing the buyer experience.
- Build and drive full sales cycles
- Work closely with the Sr. Director of Sales and the rest of the sales team
- Manage and grow a pipeline of new mid-market and enterprise clients
- Develop and maintain an understanding of industry trends, competitive issues and products, and other related topics
- Meet annual sales targets, both new business and within accounts won
- Effectively communicate Bridgecrew’s value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Assist with development and execution of a strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer-base
- Collaborate with product, customer success, operations, and leadership to help Bridgecrew build the product that our customers need
- 2-5+ years in cybersecurity or DevOps sales in closing roles
- Solid understanding of Mid-Market/Enterprise SaaS business models and ecosystems
- Excellent communicator with proven ability to explain new technology in clear, easy to understand terms to executives as well as the ability to engage partner product management and systems engineers on a technical level
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or other relevant fields (MBA or Graduate degree is a plus)
- Expertise in acquiring new business, account development, and organizational excellence
- Strong track record achieving annual growth targets
- Self-starter who can own projects from start to finish with minimal guidance
- Experience working with diverse remote teams and clients is preferred but not required
- Deep understanding of cloud infrastructure, cloud security, or DevOps is greatly preferred but not required
- Established ecosystem of security/cloud security partners and engineering key influencers is a plus