The Bridgecrew team recently celebrated several milestones along our codified cloud security journey; we tripled our customer base and monthly platform signups in 2H 2020 and passed one million Checkov downloads in Q4 2020.
Today, we’re celebrating another milestone—the expansion of our advisory board to include more Bridgecrew customers, partners, and open-source community members. In furthering our mission to close the gap between cloud security and DevOps, we look to this group for diverse perspectives, informed feedback, and constructive support.
Our new strategic advisors and investors include:
- Karthik Rangarajan, Director of Engineering, Security and Privacy, Robinhood
- Alex Bilmes, formerly VP of Growth, Puppet
- Caleb Sima, VP of Security, Databricks
- Shruti Gupta, formerly CSO and Engineering Director, Brex
- Corcoran Smith, Solution Architect, Slalom
- Ran Harpaz, Chief Technology Officer, Hippo
- Rohit Gupta, Partner Strategic Initiatives Leader, AWS
- Tony Spinelli, Chief Information Officer, Urban One, Inc and formerly CISO of Capital One and Tyco
We’re incredibly proud and humbled by the support we’ve received from these cloud, DevOps, and security leaders. With their direction, we’re excited to embark on our next chapter of company, platform, and open-source growth.